- Microwave Occupancy Sensor
- Infrared Occupancy Sensor
- Emergency battery back-up (12W, 1200 lumen, 90 minutes)
Accessories - High Bay (JK)
- Microwave sensors, also known as Radar, RF or Doppler sensors, detect walking, running or crawling human targets in an outdoor environment.
- Infrared sensors are electronic instruments which are used to sense certain characteristics of its surroundings by either emitting and/or detecting infrared radiation.Infrared sensors are also capable of measuring the heat being emitted by an object and detecting motion.